Monday, September 17, 2007

Conversations

Taylor got sent to the office on Friday at school for pinching. So Mark and I talked to her about it.
Us: Where did you get that welp on your leg?
Tay: Hannah bit me (a girl at school)
Us: Who did you pinch today?
Tay: HANNAH!! (she said this as if we should have known!)
*Since then she has blamed every boo-boo on her body on Hannah

Taylor learns a Bible verse every month at school so we were going over it with her at dinner
Us: Let the
Tay: Let the
Us: little children
Tay: little children
Us: Come to me
Tay: Buuurrrpppp!
*So very lady like isn't it?

2:00 in the morning and I feel this tug on my side of the bed
Tay: Mommy (very hushed)
Me: Yes sweetie
Tay: I need chocolate milk please
Me: Sweetie we don't have any chocolate milk
Tay: I need chocolate milk ( a little louder)
Me: Honey we are out of milk
Tay: CHOCOLATE MILK CHOCOLATE MILK CHOCOLATE MILK.....
*So I did what I'm sure my parents did to me...I go get juice in a cup and tell her it's chocolate milk :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

just remember..one day when you want prune juice and we are out of it, you might get something else in your sippy cup.

Taylor is hilarious!