Friday, September 5, 2008

Class Time

So, I'm taking a seminary certificate course that our church is offering and encouraging leadership to take. It is through the New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary. It's actually a lot of fun, very interesting and my crazy family, minus my mom and Mark, are taking it too. I'm taking New Testament this semester and it's actually pretty hard. We had a quiz Wednesday night that I apparently was not ready for as I got a 60%. After I started reading the questions I began questioning my salvation...I mean, shouldn't I know this stuff!!!???


This would be the "cheaters" table...if you want a good grade then sit next to this crowd!!



Sarah looking dazed and confused because apparently you need a dictionary to understand the words coming out of our professors mouth!



Me, very proud of my 60% grade...again, had I wanted a 100% I would have sat with the cheaters...(thanks for the thumbs up Sarah!!)

5 comments:

Your Gospel-Loving Friend said...

haha... Sorry I couldn't help you with your A; but I do think pie=mc2 should have scored me something. But I guess E=mc2 should have scored you something more... :)

Allison said...

Tami, I am proud of you for earning your 60% fair and square!!

Amy said...

That's right baby! Cheaters always win :)

Diane Taylor said...

They don't give you any "life-lines" to call?

Allison said...

I need a new Muhlbauer update!! How was your trip?