Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Does anyone have any No-Doze??

My precious 2 year old decided this morning at 2:30 that it was time to wake up! She came and got me and took me back to her room. When I laid down she cupped my face with her hands and said "Wake up mommy, wake up...let's play!!" What's a woman to do? So, instead of making her mad and screaming and waking the baby up I gathered books in her bed and let her read. Then she decided to sing her ABC's, then we named our body parts, counted to 11, turned on and off her Nemo fish light, got juice twice. Finally, around 5:30 she tuckered out, just in time for me to get about 45 minutes worth of sleep til I had to get up with the baby.
Isn't life great with small children :)

1 comment:

KH said...

Taylor must have been channeling Kendall. She insisted on getting up at 2:30 this morning as well, brought her into the bed with us and proceeded to roll around try to play with Harley and jibber jabber for an hour. I was kicked in the head at least three times. Luckly she was asleep by 3:30 but it was hard for me to sleep with her feet in my ribs.....got to love them!