Friday, October 19, 2007

Trininite!!

Well, it's official, Taylor is now a Trinity girl!!
After much thought and prayer we have moved Taylor to good ole TCA. Mark has always made fun of Trinity girls, I don't know why as I think all of us girls that went there at some point in our lives turned out pretty darn great :) So, now the mocking has halted as his precious little girl now proudly walks the halls of Trinity. We bought our first TCA memorabilia today, a shirt that reads "I'm a little Conqueror"

Her teacher is Julie (Fosche) we were in the same grade, knew each other at school and church. My mom even had Julie in the nursery when she was a baby! I love it! And Delaney is just 3 doors down from Taylor's class....Lord have mercy on Trinity!!

So how about a big "TCA ALL THE WAY!!"

1 comment:

Meli said...

Aww Taylor goes to my old school!! I'm sure she'll have fun! Oh those poor teachers with Delaney and Taylor so funny.