Friday, January 18, 2008

Prayer

Everynight when I'm putting Taylor to bed she takes my hand and says "Mommy's hand is broken?" I tell her yes and then she takes my broken hand and kisses it. Well the other night when she did this I asked her if she wanted to pray for mommy's hand and she got really excited and said yes! I thought, Oh what a little spiritual warrior I have at such a young age. So she took my hand in hers, we bowed our heads and prepared for her prayer....

"Dear Jesus, thank you for our food. Amen."

3 comments:

Diane Taylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diane Taylor said...

Oops...I accidently deleted my comment...
I am sure that Taylor was getting ready to add......and for the hand(s) that prepare it!!!
Precious...sweet memories.
Love, Aunt Diane

Allison said...

Good one Mom!! I can't add anything more clever than that so I won't. ;)