Thursday, February 21, 2008

Heads are rolling

This morning we were all in Taylor's room. She and I were sitting on her bed and I was putting her hair up into a ponytail, Morgan was on the floor playing and Taylor wanted her Daddy to brush her Barbie's hair since I was brushing her hair. So, Mark went and got a brush and began to brush her hair. (that in it itself is a great story if you know Mark at all!!) Taylor was so excited! Well, I guess there was a really big knot in the dolls hair so Mark yanked the brush through it really hard. Well all of a sudden the dolls head snapped and it went rolling off of her body! Taylor screamed and Mark grabbed the head and the doll and quickly walked out of the room (I could hear him laughing all the way down the hall!!) Taylor was a little stunned and I couldn't quit laughing either. She went running down the hall looking for Mark and her doll. He told her some story about the dolls hair having some problem and that he would fix it later, luckily, she seemed to be ok with that story.

Mark is currently suspended of all duties that require him brushing a dolls hair...

1 comment:

Meli said...

LOL that made me think of all of my barbies that had their poor heads fall off usually while fixing their hair