Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Morgan

Ok...so I'm the worlds worst mom because I have no picture of Morgan on his 1st birthday!! (My sister has one that she took on her cell phone which I will post at some point here in the next day or so)

Yes, Morgan turned one. I cannot believe it! I feel like I just had him, and my body looks like it too!! He woke up yesterday like he knew it was special. He jabbered and laughed all the way to my parents house. Taylor and I sang several rounds of "Happy Birthday" to him. And when I got him out of the car at my parents I had a birtday party hat on him (which he also wore to church last night too!) My parents said his day was pretty uneventful...played, ate, napped, pooped, played, napped.

We are having a birthday party for him on Saturday so I will make it up in pictures.

It's amazing how quickly a year goes by when you are watching a child grow up in front of your eyes. There are so many people that either don't have a chance to raise a child or even lose their children before their first birthday. So each moment is precious that I have with Morgan and Taylor. If you have a child, then every day is a day to celebrate, whether they are big or small. They are beautiful gifts from God intended for us to cherish and love like crazy.

Thank you God for my children, I promise to love them by your Word!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGAN! = )