Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Taylor's Spiritual Side

We were kneeling beside Taylor's bed saying our bed time prayers (Mark usually does the prayers but he had to run out for a minute so I went ahead and did them...too bad he missed this one!) and here is how the prayer went:
Me: Thank you Jesus for our family
Tay: and for Disney World
Me: Thank you for our friends and teachers
Tay: and for Disney World
Me: (trying to not giggle) Thank you for our preacher and our President
Tay: and for Disney World
Me: AND for Disney World
Tay: AMEN!!


This was the 2nd night I had been reading this book to Taylor at bedtime on Creation. It's a cute little pop-up book for kids.
Me: Who did God create?
Tay: Adam
Me: And when he was lonely who did God create for Adam?
Tay: Umm...Karen!!!
Me: What????
Tay: Yes, Adam and Karen...that's right mom?

3 comments:

Amy said...

I think I have created a monster with Taylor and Disney World...sorry!

I hope she learns about Eve this year.

KH said...

Thats right Taylor, God created me too!

She is too cute. Kids sure do say the craziest things.

Hope yall are doing well.
love ya,
Karen

Brittania Garden Photoart said...

Your kids are so cute! I stop by to read your blog every now and then. I know you through a few different people (Lauren Altman and my sister is married to Jacob Bryan) but have never been in a situation to talk to you personally.
Anyways, your blog is so fun and you seem like you have such a sweet little family.
Best wishes,
Brittani