Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What ever it takes yall!

I have to lay down with Taylor every night till she goes asleep. I love it but I hate it too. So, Monday night she decided she didn't want me in her room. I was anxious to see how this was going to turn out. Well an hour later I've gotten on to her about 5 times for playing instead of sleeping. So, I finally told her I was going to lay down with her if she didn't settle down. So, I gave her one last chance. I waited about 5 minutes and then it got really quiet...that's always a bad sign with my kids!! So, I went in her room and I didn't see her. I started looking around and then I peeked on the other side of her bed and found her like this. We eventually moved her as her legs were probably dead asleep at this point and not to mention she would have panicked if she had woken up in the middle of the night only to find herself in the dark, under her bed!

No comments: