Thursday, March 19, 2009

Family

Allison and I try to spend as much time possible with our girls when ever she is in town. Obviously, as cousins, we have known each other our entire lives. We have grown up together, done so much together, experianced crisis with each other, joys with each other and now our chidlren with each other. Everytime our little girls are playing Aunt Diane makes the comment that it looks like she is looking back in time at me and Allison playing as little girls. Hopefully, Kallie and Taylor will grow up together and experiance the joys of friendship and family that their moms have enjoyed! Love you Allison and Kallie :)




3 comments:

LucieP said...

look at you 4 beautiful girls!!

LucieP said...

PS-Did you see Angel Rhoden John's blog? Her link is on mine if not! I know she was looking for ya!

Allison said...

Ok, I am a litle behind on my blog reading obviously! This is so sweet. I wish Kallie & Taylor could play more often, but for now I will be thankful for the sweet times that we have, even if they are few and far between. Love you!