Sunday, April 5, 2009

Easter egg coloring

This is always the best way to start any day...

Mimi and Papa and the kids washing off the eggs and getting ready to start coloring them. They were so excited.


Taylor carefulling reading the directions for me and Mimi

Morgan was a crazy man with these water colors. He was chunking them in to the water so hard I was sure he was going to break them all. He never even colored any of the eggs because all he wanted to do was drop the eggs in to water. He was a mess and loving it!




Ok so I have to admit this was my very first time EVER colorig eggs (that I can remember) Mark was making fun of my eggs but Taylor told daddy that they were beautiful, so NAH!!





Mark showing his artsy style and taking request from Tay-Bear. Whatever she asked him to paint, he could...he was totally being a show off!








Finally got a picture of Papa!


I beleive Buddy-the-dog was ready for us to go home...

No comments: