Friday, July 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Taylor!

I can't believe our little girl is 2 today! Time flies when you're having fun and you're totally in love with your child :)

Wake up birthday girl! Yes, she is sleeping in the clothes she wore all day...hey, there are some things not worth fighting about.

Friday they wear their bathing suits to school because they have water play in the morning. Taylor goes nuts on Friday mornings because she loves wearing her bathing suit!


Taylor's new love is Cinderlla. She has had this movie for 3 days now and I think I can quote everyline in my sleep! She and her daddy watched it tonight as I was cooking. I love the shot of them holding hands. I guess for now, daddy is her prince!!

3 comments:

Diane Taylor said...

Happy Birthday, Taylor!!!!!
(I am enjoying all of your pics!)

Diane Taylor said...

Sorry - I'm still posting as "Nana and Papa" a/k/a Diane...yikes - technology drives me nuts!

Allison said...

Happy Birthday Taylor! Kallie has that same outfit. :)