Monday, July 16, 2007

Out of the mouth of babes

Taylor was in the tub the other night and she tooted. It scared her to death with the noise and all the bubbles. She started giggling and said "I burped in my hiney"

Taylor was walking down the hall this morning, going in to every room singing at the top of her lungs "Top of the moooor-ning"

For some reason she has the strangest way of counting to 10. Every time she gets to 10 she immediately says 4, 5, 6!!!!

We are in the great stage of potty training. She gets so proud of herself when she goes. She jumps off the toilet and hugs me and says "I did it! I went in the potty!!" Then when she flushes she waves at the toilet and says "Bye bye tissue paper"

Grocery shopping the other day and I turn my back for that one regretable second and I hear a loud crash. Taylor had picked up a jar of tomato sauce from our cart and dropped it. It shattered and sauce went flying! She got so scared she turned around and with the biggest eyes said "Buckle me in mommy!!"

No comments: