Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin patch

Last night we went to the pumkin patch with Mark's parents. Taylor kept putting pumpkins in to our wagon and every time she would walk off, me and Paul would start putting them back. She never caught on. The kids had so much fun just running around. Morgan kept trying to pick up these huge pumpkins and I was afraid he was going to get a hernia as hard as he was trying! We ended up getting a baby pumkin for Morgan, a little one for Taylor and then a big for the front porch. I'll post pictures of the carved pumpkin after Mark and Taylor finish with it. Afterwards, Mark's parents took us out for icecream.....thanks :)















1 comment:

In Wonder of it All... said...

hey Tami-
Since we were just talking about how different me and Katie look- if you look on my blog there is a picture of us at my birthday where I think we actually favor each other :) Sorry I know that's random! I just looked at the picture and thought of that-
Hope you are doing well! The blog is cute!