Friday, December 19, 2008

Amy goes under the knife

So Amy went on a cruise a few weeks back and apparently had a little too much fun! As she was out on the dance floor in the middle of a line dance her knee just buckled on her. She said it was quite painful but she finished the dance! What a champ! So, fast forward and she's at my parents house holding Morgan and she just falls with him in her arms because her knee buckled again. Then the next day her knee gives out again. FINALLY she went to the doctor and lo and behold wouldn't you know there's something wrong. She tore her ACL and damaged some of her Collateral Lateral ligaments. All because of that one line dance! So, she had surgery on Wednesday and is doing very well. She is staying with my parents as she is pretty helpless and a baby when it comes to pain. So, she's on some good meds and I think I actually heard that my mom gave her a sponge bath today - doesn't that sound fun?? :)





2 comments:

LucieP said...

Aw! Lovin the pics! Hope she gets back to normal soon! Ya`ll have a great Christmas!

KH said...

Love the little bell next to the bed in the last pic! Tell Amy I said hi.
:)
Karen