Friday, December 19, 2008

Bradley Alexander Ferguson is 12!!

On our way to my brothers house for my nephew's 12th birthday party.


You have to love Christy's dad in the Santa Claus hat...you're never too old to be silly!




Very cool guitar cake. Bradley has been taking guitar lessons for about a year now. He's actually very good :)

Morgan stealing Nicholas's cake

So can you tell which one is a whole year younger??? Poor Taylor she is going to be a giant :)

Nana - Christy's mom - made this great quilt for Bradley

I had to get a picture of this. Morgan walks around the house like this all the time. It's so adorable, it's as if he's looking around and just taking everything in. He's just do darn cute!



My weirdo husband can never be serious for a picture

Amy - pre surgery looking mighty sexy in her knee brace!

Mom and Mema

Gwen - Christy's mom

The birthday boy

The girls trying to hide under the pillows

Bradley giving us a mini-show with Morgan dancing up a storm - the boy truly has rythem! Oh and yes I do believe I see Fred Ferguson cutting a rug in the background...someone should tell him to sit the next dance out!

No comments: