Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Another Baby Shower for Morgan

On Saturday, the 24th, I had a great time with my girlfriends at a shower for Morgan. Long story short, Mark and I went out on our first date all because of a joke about sweater-vests. So, naturally, every outfit I opened at this shower had a sweater-vest!! I know Morgan will be a cutie-pie in them just like his daddy!! We took a photo of my friends who already have little ones and oddly enough we all have girls!! Hannah, Taylors friend, who is a true miracle, was so funny! She does this whole split/strattle thing in order to sit up. So, after she did it Taylor and Delaney decided that they could do it too. Let's just say their version was quite different then Hannah's :) Too bad nobody got a picture of them attempting this!





1 comment:

KH said...

We had so much fun at the shower...it will be different having a baby boy around with all these girls. We can't wait to meet Morgan!