Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Wednesday, March 7, 2007


I've decided to join the ranks of my friends and begin a spot for all to see what crazy things are going on in the Muhlbauer household. Mark and I have been married now for almost 5 years. We have a beautiful, funny, sweet, cuddly and crazy daughter who is 1 1/2 years old, Taylor Carlyle. And I am 7 1/2 weeks away from delivering our precious son, Morgan Parker. We can not wait for his arrival. We have both prayed for our children since we have been together and to see the answer to our prayers in our childs face (and Morgan's sonogram pictures) is just overwhelming! God is so good to us! My favorite time of the day is those few precious moments I get each morning to spend by myself talking to God, thanking Him for another day that I get to hold my daughter, kiss my husband and enjoy all the riches that life has to offer. So much bad is in the world but yet a life devoted to the Lord is unbelievably wonderful and rewarding!

We hope you enjoy this journey of our family....believe me, it won't be boring :)

3 comments:

Allison said...

Tami, I love your blog!! I am looking forward to reading it and seeing the pictures. :) God is so good to us!!! Love you!

Diane Taylor said...

Tami,
I LOVE Allison and Shane's blogspot,and Brian and Mary's and I will now enjoy yours! I "Amen" what you and Allison have already said -- God IS SO good to us -- we are blessed, indeed!

Diane Taylor said...

Tami --- my user name apparently is "mom" for my family; I don't know how to change it to comment on your blog; SO, if you see a "mom," it isn't your mom, it's me...Aunt Diane