Friday, March 9, 2007

Men and their tools!

This week my husband bought a new shop-vac which he was very excited about. So, last night after dinner he offered to clean up. I thought it was a great idea until I heard this very loud noise. I come out to find Mark with his shop-vac cleaning off the table, the dishes, the floor and Taylor's highchair. I thought "only a man would do this!!" Then he started chasing Taylor around the kitchen with it...I'm not sure if he was tyring to clean her or just scare her to death! But they both were having a great time! Now if only I could get him to pick up his clothes.....

2 comments:

Allison said...

Love it! Shane has had his shop vac in the house before to suck up drinks the kids spill. It makes me laugh. If you figure out the picking-up-the-clothes issue let me know. It's still a mystery to me after 9 years.

Diane Taylor said...

It's still a mysery to me after 35 years!