Monday, March 19, 2007

Morgan's Baby Shower

Saturday morning I was headed to my family baby shower for Morgan...the morning didn't start out so great. On the way to the shower I heard this noise in the back seat of the car and when I turned around Taylor had gotten sick all over the car. She was eating a cheese sandwhich and I guess it didn't settle well. So, I had to pull over on the side of the road and strip her down and then I had to scoop out all of her "mess" out of the car seat. It was horrible! I don't know how I didn't get sick doing it but I guess it's a mom thing. But if anyone is traveling on MLK Drive and gets hungry, there is a nice cheese sandwhich on the side of the road for you! But the rest of the day was great...Morgan got so many nice gifts! It was really weird opening up so many blue things instead of pink things but I'm sure I will get used to that real quick! For some who haven't seen me in a while there's a great picture of me with a dog sitting comfortably on my belly. This just shows you how big my belly has gotten lately!


And here is a picture of where we found Taylor eating out of the dogs bowl! I guess the cake wasn't enough for her. Lucky for Taylor, Fiona (the dog) didn't mind and she even let Taylor catch a ride on her back later :)

1 comment:

Allison said...

Aw, I wish I could have come!! That is one huge belly, girl! You look so cute pregnant. Did you get your package today?? :)