Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Disney...again!

Last weekend my family (minus the Muhlbauer's) went to Disney for the weekend. Mark and I are the only ones that don't have annual passes. But, they did take Taylor with them. It was the first time she has gone out of town with out us. She did great (sort-of!) Mark and I had the whole weekend with just one child, one easy child! He went to bed Friday night at 6:45 and we looked at each other like "what now?" So, I ordered a pay-per-view movie (27 Dresses), watched the whole thing with no interruptions, finished a book I was reading, went to bed at a decent hour. It was fantastic! Then on Saturday Morgan got up at 6:30 but decided he needed a nap about 9:30 and then he slept until 12:15....I actually got a nap too! It was the most wonderful day :) You really forget how easy it is to take care of just one child. But we did miss our little Tay-Tay. Here are few pictures that Aunt Amy took.






3 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for telling me you are doing the same study! That is so cool and I am impressed you get up 30 minutes earlier than your kids. Seriously, that is an encouragement to me! Where do you work?

Tami Muhlbauer said...

I am glad I could be of some encouragement to you :)

I am an accountant for Liz Claiborne Shoes. Pretty cool job and of course, FREE SHOES!!!

Meredith said...

Not sure how I came across your blog but thought I would say hello! I noticed the kids went to Disney World. Don't feel like your the ONLY one in Fl without passes as we've had them for several years and this is the first year we didn't get them. I think we are moused out for a bit. Love going but when you live in Mickey's back yard you don't feel like you need to go all the time. I have 3 boys and they do miss going sometimes. That's when our friends who work @ Disney come in into play..... we just get a day pass from them and go for a quick fix! :)

Many Blessings to you all!