Monday, June 30, 2008

Some Taylor moments...

We were on our way home the other night from dinner and it was past Morgan's bed time and he was starting to get fussy. As we rounded the corner on our street I hear Taylor say "Morgan honey it will be alright. We are almost home and then you can get your nap"

Taylor came home from school the other day with a really big bruise on her leg when I asked her what happened she got the most serious face on and said "Mom...a huge lizard bit me!!"

We were eating at Chick-fil-A Saturday and Taylor was playing in the playgorund. There was another little boy in there about her age. He was up on the top of the slide and Taylor was looking for him. She looked over at me like where did he go? Then she cupped her hands over mouth and hollared "Hey Friend!!"

Last night I told Taylor to go get in bed and get a few books to read and I would be in shortly. I walked in her room and she had the books on the bed (all 8 of them) but she was leaning up on her pillow with her hands folded so sweetly, wearing swimming goggles! She giggled at herself and I just crawled in bed next to her...some things are just not worth fighting over.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Too cute!

Melissa said...

I laughed out loud at the goggles part. What a ham.

Allison said...

Hmmmm ... I wonder where she gets her personality?!?!?!