Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Saturday Sibling time

Taylor decided she wanted to get in on the fun in Morgan's crib...they must have played in there for about an hour. Reading books, singing, playing peek-a-boo. Lord knows I could never get Taylor in that crib willingly when she was little...






Then it was off for some haircuts. My cousin, Candice cuts their hair (no she is neither Vietnamese nor black), but she is on slight bed rest right now so we went to the nearest Super Cuts. This was Taylor's first hair cut ever, Morgan's 3rd and Mark's millionth. Tay did really well. She teared up for a while until I told her Morgan was having a blast. My how that changed everything, plus I bribed her with a lollipop!!








Then we went to my neice Delaney's 4th birthday party. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures there but I did capture the quiet ride home.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Lollipops work wonders!