Monday, July 7, 2008

Candle light dinner

Taylor missed her nap Friday by a few hours and crashed on the couch about 4:30 (which she didn't wake up until 9:15!) and Morgan loves his bed time so he was down for the night at 6:45. What's a couple to do with time on their hands? I decided to make some dinner but when it came time to eat Taylor was still asleep. Our living room and dining room are right next to each other so we didn't want to turn on the light and wake her up so Mark took Tay's little table and put it in the kitchen. I got a candle to try to make it a little more romantic (the story of my life!). Meanwhile, we totally felt like giants sitting at an elf's dinner table and could not stop laughing. And to top it all off the chicken I was baking was so thick it took much longer than the rest of the food...so we ate all of our sides first and then had chicken for dessert. I'm telling you it was truly romantic, can cokes and everything!!


2 comments:

Melissa said...

That is so cute & funny!

Tim and Laurie Howard said...

Tami,

Hey this is Tim Howard, tell Mark I said hey, it's been a long time. Check our blog out timandlaurie.blogspot.com