Saturday, July 19, 2008

We celebrated Taylor's 3rd birthday today out at the pool where my in-laws live. The weather was gorgeous and the water was the perfect temperature. Taylor woke up all excited about her day. She said "Today is my birthday party, yoo-hoo...Happy Birthday to Tay-Tay!!" It was precious! She swam for about 5 hours straight. Only had to potty twice. No melt-downs. The day was great! Morgan was so sleepy but the poor boy just wouldn't give it up. He was determined to party all day. Once we got in the car to go home it took him all of about 1 minute to fall asleep (that was 5:00 and I think he's done for the night!!)

It was nice having all of our families and close friends with us to share this day. Everyone there were was pretty much the same people that were at the hospital the day she was born! At one point today I asked Taylor if she was having a good time, this was her response "I am having so much fun at my birthday party and I got soooo many cute toys!"

It has been a quick 3 years and our little girl is growing up so quickly. Her official birthday is tomorrow the 20th and I'm sure we will have to celebrate all over again...I wonder where she gets that idea????

So here's to you, Princess Taylor-Bear. Our cup runneth over.





Enjoy the picture overload :)


























4 comments:

Allison said...

Looks like a fun day! Happy Birthday Taylor!!!!

Tamara said...

Happy Birthday Taylor!

Love,
Hannah

judy said...

We had a great time at Taylor's party. We are so thankful for her and all of the fun and entertainment she provides. Just got to love her!!
Love,
Mom

KH said...

Sorry we missed the party....looks like yall had a great time. Gosh I cannot believe Taylor is already THREE!!!
Let's get together soon.

:)
Karen