Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's starting already

Yesterday morning as I was getting Taylor dressed for school she saw the shoes I was about to put on her and she said "Jewl-bug is going to wear tennis shoes today" I told her that was great but that she was going to wear her brown ones (Jewl is her best friend at school). So, when I got to school sure enough Jewl had on new tennis shoes that sparkled. Taylor was sure to point them out to me.

So, on the way home she said "I need to get a Hannah-Tanna shirt" I knew where we were going with that one as Jewl-bug had one on that day. So at dinner Taylor tells Mark that she needs one of those shirts and he said "You can get one if you can tell me Hannah Montanna's real name" Taylor thought about it for a minute and then said with excitement "Sarah!!"

3 comments:

LucieP said...

GOOD ANSWER!

Jeez...how do they know about this stuff already?!

This is where we rely on and reiterate the things we've taught our children!!!

Ashlee Davis said...

that was a good one from mark :)

KH said...

HAHA and we all know how much you just love those character shirts!