Monday, November 24, 2008

Mom and Dad

My parents took a much needed and deserved vacation. They went to Marco Island and had the best time! Me, Todd and Amy are convinced that mom was either drugged or is just a different person when she's not around us as she did things we never thought she would do! She went on an air boat ride. This woman refuses to get on a plane or on a boat but yet she got on a boat made out of a plane???

The happy couple enjoying a sunset cruise


Isn't this precious? They wrote their names in the sand...they are sooo cute!!


Yes, my mother is an idiot! When asked what the heck she was doing she said she was holding the sun in her hands....I'm so embarrassed for her!


These are very rare pictures that you will probably never see again. My dad hates the beach. He never took us when we were little, even though we lived 20 minutes from the beach. But I guess when you are with your best friend you will do anything!



These are the pictures of them on the air boat ride. They actually saw a ton of alligators as they were in the Everglades. Apparently, there was some other woman on the boat ride who got extremely scared at one point and jumped in my dad's lap! My mom said she had the best time...again, I believe she was drugged!!






But I tell you what, I'm so thankful and so blessed to have these two crazy people as my parents! They are so in love with each other, with their children, with their grandchildren and especially with the Lord! They are amazing examples and I am still learning from them every day!

I love you guys!!

No comments: