Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My sweet Morgan

I know I don't post a bunch on Morgan but that's because he's not really doing a whole lot like his big sister. But last night he just melted my heart! I was putting him down for bed. Which by the way, is the easiest thing on Earth to do!!! I just lay him down, turn on his music and walk out...we never hear a peep from him -if only Taylor would do the same thing... Anyway, so last night. I went in his room and laid him in his crib, I put a blanket over him and said "Good night my sweet boy". He was just looking at me with the sweetest smile. I walked over and turned on his music and went I got to the door I hear this sweet little voice from his crib say "night-night" Oh my word I just melted!!!!!

This boy is just tooo sweet for words! He's so funny too. Every morning when he gets up he takes your hand and goes to the refrigerator. He wants you to get him something to drink and then he goes and stands next to his high chair because now the boy wants some food! He also has thing for things on his head. Usually, while we are all getting dressed in the morning, Morgan is walking around with a hooded towel on his head. It's like he's the king of the house with his royal robe. And don't dare take it off or he will have a Royal-Fit!!

1 comment:

Mc Allen said...

awww, I so muss my girls being so little, what a sweet time you must be having!! Precious blog! LA